What is your mantra in life? For one of the world’s hottest new hotel, The Reverie Saigon‘s mantra is all about the stay, spa and shop!
Dubbed “Haute Ho Chi Minh”, the hotel’s first-ever package marries a three-hour shopping experience in one of Asia’s most dynamic cities with three spa treatments in a venue hailed by CNN recently as one of the world’s best new spas, and provides three nights’ accommodation in one of only 60 hotels in the world that received a shout-out by Condé Nast Traveler USA on its 2016 ‘Hot List’.
Over the course of their stay, guests can indulge in three treatments from a selection of five massages selected for their rejuvenating qualities. The three signature treatments distinct to the hotel include:
● Classic Vietnamese – a combination of Vietnamese cupping and massage techniques that releases tension and boosts circulation.
● Thai Oriental – a particularly therapeutic treatment that combines gentle Thai-style stretching with deep massage, followed by a Thai foot massage.
● Aromatherapy – a combination of gentle Swedish and deep-tissue techniques applied with a choice of signature essential oil blends, as well as jade stones – known to boost immunity and energy levels, to calm both body and mind.
And utilising organic spa products from some of the most recognised brands abroad, the tailored selection of body treatments for the package also includes:
● Five Elements – a Tibetan-style massage whereby a blend of five essential oils by ila is applied with cupping and kneading techniques to balance the five sensory organs, along with the use of hot stones and herbal poultices to harmonise from head to toe.
● Seaweed Hot Stone – a treatment which incorporates seaweed-based product by Voya as well as the application of natural seaweed alongside warm stones to draw out tension and deeply relax.
To complement, a seasoned guide from Trails of Indochina will escort guests on a personalized shopping excursion through a city that’s gaining a reputation for its original clothing designs, contemporary artwork and innovative crafts.
The package also comes with access to The Reverie Lounge, where afternoon tea is served daily and cocktails and canapés are offered every evening as the sun sets over Vietnam’s most happening city. Coming and going, Haute guests are provided with round-trip airport transfers in one of the hotel’s luxury house cars, which include a Mercedes S-class as well as the latest BMW 7 series. Those who really want to turn heads as they roll into town can opt to upgrade to one of the hotel’s Maybachs or Bentleys, or its singular Rolls-Royce limited edition Phantom Dragon.
The Haute Ho Chi Minh package is bookable as of 1 June, with rates starting from USD 1,656, inclusive of tax and service charge. (Available for single or double occupancy.)