Thinking about a destination wedding to Thailand? How about Koh Samui, specifically Conrad Koh Samui. Imagine this, spectacular, infinite view of the ocean with flawless attention to your wedding day, perch on top of Conrad Koh Samui hillside villas is where you earn yourself the most spectacular ‘I do’ celebration worthy of the title ‘wedding of the year’, in paradise.
Exchange your vows on an over-water wedding at the infinity-edge pool, a reception at the poolside terrace, sunset lounge or even at your private and expansive Residence Three Bedroom Villa, follow with a party of the century on their private beach, you’re spoilt with endless choices in dictating how you want to create the most significant celebration of your lifetime.
Where & how you sleep at Conrad Koh Samui (check out that view, that’s what you’re waking up to!!!)
Overview of the Resort
Aside from the resort’s spectacular view and idyllic locations, holding your wedding at Conrad Koh Samui is very much ‘sweeping your guests off their feet’ and taking them to a hidden paradise. Secluded from touristy distractions and close enough to boutique night-life minutes drive away. The resort concierge and wedding team will be at your back and calls to assist in planning entertaining activities within and outside the resort – with all logistics taken care of. After all, you are in really good hands.
The Extra Stuffs
- Award-winning high-end spa providing holistic treatment
- Premier private wine cellar featuring over 3,000 vintages, a cosy venue ideal for intimate gatherings, unique celebrations and interactive wine-tasting evenings with the resort’s chef also a renowned sommelier
- Explore the nearby Fisherman’s Village in Bophut to get a sense of the island’s cultural heritage. Savour the flavours of Bophut’s many speciality restaurants or browse the elegant Chinese boutiques.
Editor Style Tips
- Hire an amazing wedding planner and decorator to help you up-do a fabulous wedding celebration instead of the cookie-cutter designed for you decorations if you can spare the budget. Start with SW Handpicked List
- Go for the over-water aisle ceremony at the pool. Nothing spells F.A.B like a ceremony over that fab pool
- Host a pre-reception cocktail party at the Sunset Lounge, you’ll never forget the gorgeous sunset Mother Nature bestow upon you.
- Guest Rooms: 66
- Location: South-west of the island, about 40 min drive from Samui International Airport
- Wedding Guest: 200 max.
- Choices of Venue: Infinity Edge Pool, Beach, Poolside Terrace, Sunset Lounge, Aow Thai Function Room, Jahn Restaurant, Three Bedroom Villas.
- Rate: Package from 98,999 baht. More info
Weddings Venues at Conrad Koh Samui